Hey there! I'm a full-stack software engineer at Sandstorm Media, building innovative web applications. Before that, I did SAP ERP consulting for seven years. I started building websites as a freelancer before I joined Sandstorm in 2015.
Things I Build
Since I work on web projects full-time, I've started maintaining a few open source tools myself. Here are the things I support.
The Neos Project
An ambitious open-source content application platform that takes a new approach to frontend editing and encourages semantic content modelling in your domain language. Great for building content-driven applications. Check it out on https://neos.io.
A flexible package to manage user signup processes in the Neos Flow framework. Find it on github.
I've started experimenting with affiliate marketing websites to generate some passive income, supplementing my daily job. My first try: A marketing website for Nass-Trocken-Staubsauger, which leverages the Amazon Affiliate program and my interest in home improvement. Of course, it's based on Neos!
Magazine Articles and Blog Posts
I'm proud that t3n published Karsten Dambekalns' and my article on Content First with Neos in their issue t3n #47. I hope to write more magazine articles in the future :)
Talks & Meetups
Recent & Upcoming
- March 14, 2017 - Something about Neos at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #5
- January 24, 2017 - An Introduction to CSS Grid Layout at the Frontend Usergroup Rhein/Main
- January 18, 2017 - Neos 3.0 and the Road Ahead at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #4
- September 22, 2016 - The Neos UI React Rewrite at the DarmstadtJS Meetup
- September 8, 2016 - Neos 0 to Live in 20 Minutes at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #2
- April 23, 2016 - Automatic Frontend Form Validation Architecture at the Inspiring Con 2016