Hey there! I'm a full-stack software engineer at Sandstorm, building innovative web applications and training developers to use Neos and other modern web technology. Before that, I did SAP ERP consulting for seven years. I started building websites as a freelancer before I joined Sandstorm in 2015.
Where I Work
Things I Build & Support
Since I work on web projects full-time, I've started maintaining a few open source tools myself. Here are the things I build and/or support.
The Neos Project
An ambitious open-source content application platform that takes a new approach to frontend editing and encourages semantic content modelling in your domain language. Great for building content-driven applications. I'm part of the Neos Core Team since mid-2017.
Check it out on https://neos.io.
A flexible package to manage user signup processes in the Neos Flow framework.
Find it on GitHub.
A simple package which leverages the power of Fluid to render emails and correctly inlines CSS for proper display across email clients.
Find it on GitHub.
Neos Video Tutorials
I've recently started to create a series of video tutorials aimed at Neos beginners. You can find them here: Neos Video Tutorials.
Talks & Meetups
Recent & Upcoming
- April 14, 2018 - From The Labs: A Neos Perspective on Current CMS Trends with the Neos Core Team at Neos Conference 2018
- March 14, 2017 - Something about Neos at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #5
- January 24, 2017 - An Introduction to CSS Grid Layout at the Frontend Usergroup Rhein/Main
- January 18, 2017 - Neos 3.0 and the Road Ahead at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #4
- September 22, 2016 - The Neos UI React Rewrite at the DarmstadtJS Meetup
- September 8, 2016 - Neos 0 to Live in 20 Minutes at the Neos Meetup Rhein/Main #2
- April 23, 2016 - Automatic Frontend Form Validation Architecture at the Inspiring Con 2016